Pages

Seasons and me, sounds like a nature lover. Yes, that's true, but not all. Different looks of nature, different colours of nature, different moods of nature, along with different sounds of nature always leave deep impact in my mind. When a human's ritual or festival or some tune or pictures from human world blends with nature, it leaves a new definition and creating a new "SEASON" for me. I become calm, wild, angry, fiery, lazy depending on SEASONs. So I just want to pen down my mood swings along with seasons and well, that's just it.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Enlightening the way...

 "Fourteen candles", yes, today is the night to light fourteen candles. 


The night just before "Diwali" or "Kalipuja". It is believed in Indian Mythology that today is the night where by enlightening fourteen candles, we are repelling all evil ghosts and spirits and bringing the prosperity in. 

A delicate way to say "Enlightening the DARK". 
 This is another season for me. A very special season, season of festiveness, season of light, season of joy. My entire neighbourhood is already wearing a festive look, and waiting impatiently for tomorrow's festival of light.

No comments:

Post a Comment