Pages

Seasons and me, sounds like a nature lover. Yes, that's true, but not all. Different looks of nature, different colours of nature, different moods of nature, along with different sounds of nature always leave deep impact in my mind. When a human's ritual or festival or some tune or pictures from human world blends with nature, it leaves a new definition and creating a new "SEASON" for me. I become calm, wild, angry, fiery, lazy depending on SEASONs. So I just want to pen down my mood swings along with seasons and well, that's just it.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Rain...

It is raining again. After quite a period, it is raining again. "RAIN" , this four lettered word alone is enough for me to burst into excitements, to retire into a peaceful slumber, to find inner peace. I really don't get it. From the very beginning, as the cloud starts to form in the sky, shedding the bright golden orb of sun, I starts to feel like a calm and soothing sensation is filling me up from the very root of myself. It is wonderful. With the first flash of lightning, with the first roar of thunder, I feel a wild happiness in me. The whole world is slowly immersed in grey silver curtain. The colour of the world is dissolved into mere black and white canvas. The the first drop of rain falls on earth followed by streams of aqua rush. I feel blessed. I just go in front of my bedroom window &


 take a deep breadth, inhaling the utmost youth, the absolute wild purity it offers. The nature feels so vulnerable and so full of bounties. Every colour surrounding me gets wet, gets deepened and emits an aura of cleanliness. The trees become greener, the roads become the deepest shade of grey. All the nearby buildings seem delighted at the fresh shower that washes away all the dust and dirt. A dust free world. The wild chilly wind blows hard, whirling droplets of rain with it. As it strikes my face, I close my eyes and leans to the touch of nature. The wild beauty indeed.Then the rain ceases, but the refreshment stays on. Everything is glossy & glittery now, not dazzling, but emitting a soft glow. The grayish, silvery world smiles shyly at me and I smile back, with a peaceful and calm yet wild heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment