Pages

Seasons and me, sounds like a nature lover. Yes, that's true, but not all. Different looks of nature, different colours of nature, different moods of nature, along with different sounds of nature always leave deep impact in my mind. When a human's ritual or festival or some tune or pictures from human world blends with nature, it leaves a new definition and creating a new "SEASON" for me. I become calm, wild, angry, fiery, lazy depending on SEASONs. So I just want to pen down my mood swings along with seasons and well, that's just it.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Season of light and fireworks... "DIWALI"







The Golden spirit or spirit of light is blended with spirit of purity and spirit of joy. 


Smile takes place defeating the tears, 
Happiness is rising, crushing all the fears. 
Dark has been defeated by the purity of soul,
uniting the families, making it a "whole"




Tonight is "Diwali". The whole nation is flooded with lights, different lights. Light of candles, light of "Diyas", even electric fancy lights. Tonight is the night of celebration.




Lord Ganesha is surrounded by Diyas and candles, emitting a golden aura.










The sky is ornamented with gorgeous fireworks. I am just enjoying them through my bedroom window. 




 
 May everyone's life be blessed, may everyone's life be enlightened, may everyone's life be flooded with brightness. This is the time to celebrate with family. The warmth of family and togetherness is being cherished to the utmost. 





I decorate my entire living come dining room and balcony with "Diyas" and candles and little tunny bulbs. The room is glowing under the pure golden candlelight. I am really really happy, because I am celebrating the festival of light with my FAMILY.


No comments:

Post a Comment