Pages

Seasons and me, sounds like a nature lover. Yes, that's true, but not all. Different looks of nature, different colours of nature, different moods of nature, along with different sounds of nature always leave deep impact in my mind. When a human's ritual or festival or some tune or pictures from human world blends with nature, it leaves a new definition and creating a new "SEASON" for me. I become calm, wild, angry, fiery, lazy depending on SEASONs. So I just want to pen down my mood swings along with seasons and well, that's just it.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

The spirit lingers on...


Tonight is the night to miss last night terribly. Yes I miss it somehow. I know that the festival ends & it comes again next year but feeling a bit sad as it is over for now.   






The kids at our neighbourhood are still full of spirit. They just don't let it go.












Through their eyes I am reliving the festival for one extra day or night, if you call it. Their joy and happiness are infectious indeed.

The season of  lingering on...

No comments:

Post a Comment