Pages

Seasons and me, sounds like a nature lover. Yes, that's true, but not all. Different looks of nature, different colours of nature, different moods of nature, along with different sounds of nature always leave deep impact in my mind. When a human's ritual or festival or some tune or pictures from human world blends with nature, it leaves a new definition and creating a new "SEASON" for me. I become calm, wild, angry, fiery, lazy depending on SEASONs. So I just want to pen down my mood swings along with seasons and well, that's just it.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

On my way in DUSK...

The dusk. Usually the dusk means a reddish orb of sun is setting down, far away in the horizon rim. The dusk means the play of all shades of red in the vast blue sky. Dusk means the time to admire the beauty of sun. But have you ever wonder that how dense grey thunder cloud adds to the beauty?Have you ever wonder what can it do with just its presence, upon the sky? Well, I do. I saw the feeble attempt of sun to peer through the thick blanket of cloud. After several tries it succeeded. A portion of the cloud was torn to create a small window, giving us access to the higher sky, yet it was covered by a very thin fleecy layer of cloud. It creates, a blurry curtain. Sunray was streaming through it, enlightening the cloudy curtain pure golden with soft hue around. It was breath taking. As if a little access to heaven was just being offered. I was charmed by the absolute purity of the sight. The gateway to heaven, i asked...

No comments:

Post a Comment